Thursday, May 9, 2013

New News...and more

All The Goods is still moving ever forward, ever ahead. I have a new interview that is in the process of being put together as I type. (I should say that the interviewee has the questions I sent him, but his schedule is jam packed. So when he's done with the questions I sent him, then I will put the interview up.) No hints either. This is kind of a biggie and I don't want to jinx it by letting too much go at this juncture. Let's just suffice to say that I am thrilled to death that he has consented to do this.

In other news, I've been pulling some new art together for the upcoming Awakening Into The Sun event that will be taking place Sat 6/1 and Sun 6/2 in St. Pete, at the First Unity Church. This event is going to be the first annual and hopefully for me it will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I will be sharing tent space with my good friend Barbara Lewis. She is the lady who was the topic of one of my first write ups for this little site. (This would be the blog for 12/16/12.) My other friend Joy Hawkins (A Little Peace of Joy) is also going to be selling her wares as well. You can find out more about Barbara Lewis by visiting this site...wildhawkstudio.net; you won't be sorry! And you can take a look at Joy Hawkins' fine work by checking out this site....www.facebook.com/alittle.peaceofjoy?fref=ts

Along with all of this, I've been investigating new ways of furthering the cause of All The Goods. I'm still going to keep this blog/website, so don't worry about it going away anytime soon. I am looking into the possibility of an All The Goods radio show but done as a podcast. I've always wanted to do a radio show of some sort but was unsure about what to do or where to start. Back in the old days, one needed to not only have a license to be on the airwaves but also it was a good idea to be on a radio station. From what I understand now, you really don't even need a license anymore. And with the new technology, you don't even need a radio station either. So I'm looking into that for a future goal.

Another goal is a possible All The Goods You Tube channel. First I have to figure out how to use video on either my phone or digital camera. Yes, I have never done either thing. I use both of those things to take still pictures but not video quite yet. I think that if I could reach towards You Tube, it might really work for some of the interviews that I want to pursue in the future. I've been really lucky thus far that all of the interviews I've done for this very site have been through email. But I'm smart enough to realize that this format might not work for everyone.

So I have a lot of things to look into for the future and it's actually kind of exciting when I sit down and really think about it. Before I conclude this All The Goods message, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you to all the people that have come here and checked the page out. It's really encouraging to see the pageviews on my Dashboard here. It really helps propel me forward. People from Facebook and Twitter have also made their ways over here and I could not thank all of them enough. I get such an enormous bunch of support from everyone and it really is a great thing indeed.



View from atop the soon-to-be-demolished St. Pete Pier in St. Pete, FL This photo was taken in May 2003. I never could have fathomed that ten years after taking this photo, the the Pier would be taken down. It is mind-blowing to say the least. I am so glad that I took this photo. Not only is a great view of the city but it shows a different landscape than what we have now. There are so many more new buildings down there and it almost seems like a totally different place now.


No comments:

Post a Comment