Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We're still here!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has come by to take a peek at this blog. It means a lot to me that people are coming to see what's going on here. There are things happening behind the scenes right now and we should be back on track with more interviews and articles in the near future.

Just a few small updates...David Tolar, who we spoke to a few months back, is now in the process of working on his next solo album entitled 'Sandbox Ettiquette' and I believe it should be out in July 2013. I'm getting pretty excited, can't wait! I might even have another interview with David concerning that album as well. You can find David's current album 'The Path of Least Resistance' through Reverbnation and now iTunes as well.

And my good friend Joseph P Genera has become so busy that I can barely keep up with him. We spoke to Joe a couple of months back as well. He's an up and coming actor, who is steaming ever forward. I've been keeping up with his Facebook posts and he is hopefully going to be cast as a lead in a movie called 'The Commute'. Of course, when I find out more, I will come and share it here.

mOw, who were chatted with a while back, is still rocking it on Slow Robot A GoGo and now also has his music podcast known as Music Dojo. mOw is pretty knowledgable about all types of music. He's great to listen to and I encourage everyone to check out both of his programs. You can find these on iTunes and Slice Radio in Australia.

On the horizon for me is another chance to peddle my wares at the 'Awakening Into the Sun', an arts, crafts and wellness affair to be held June 1 & 2 at First Unity Church in St. Petersburg, FL. My friend Joy (A Little Peace of Joy jewelry) is going to be sharing space with me for this. I can't wait. I am going to be peddling jewelry as well as my handmade greeting cards. (If interested, you can find out more about this event by going to www.awakeningintothesun.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment