Friday, March 8, 2013

New artwork for the upcoming Green Frog Festival

All The Goods will be participating in the upcoming Green Frog Festival in St. Pete, FL. It is going to be held March 16 & 17th and I will be planning on being there both days. Fingers are crossed for good sales.

I've never worked any kind of festival or art show on St. Patty's Day but I'm sure it will be interesting. I have plenty of green bracelets ready for sale as well as some green frog cards. The plan is to sell cards, anklets and bracelets.


These are the same Zentangle frogs from last week, only I've added some green to them. 

Small sample of what I have going on in terms of bracelets. (I apologize for the quality of the photo; the lighting is terrible in here.) 



Zen Flower Power 


Zen Bow Wow


Zen Meow

And that, folks, are just some of the things I will be selling next weekend. I'm going to start on the ankle bracelets this weekend and will post those photos soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment