Friday, November 30, 2012

                                              Feathers of The Sky photo by Kim Salter


Today was a very productive day. I took the day off of work and got busy creating this site as well as the tumblr site and Facebook page.

I also visited a local gallery to drop off a donation of a necklace for a memorial fund. A local artist passed away suddenly a couple of days ago and many local artists are donating pieces for a memorial fund. The artist's name was Bill Woo; he owned The Woo Gallery in downtown St. Pete. I had only met Bill once and he seemed like a nice guy. What a loss.

I also visited a few other small galleries and got some inspiration for displays for my upcoming art show. All The Goods will be participating in Art On The Bay, Sat Dec 8th. I'm going to be sharing space with my best friend Joy, who also creates handmade jewelry. Joy's work is similar to mine yet different at the same time. (Joy's business is known as A Peace of Joy and it can be found on Facebook.)

I also checked in with my friend whose rising career as an actor will be explored in an exclusive interview. He and I just have to work out the particulars and then we'll be off to the races. He will be my first interview and I have to say that I'm really excited about it.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment